- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Wish there was a bag that could expand when you need to cram more in, yet is still perfect for those light days? Find perfection in the Chrome® Lieutenant Roll Top messenger bag. Yup, it really was made just for you!
- A waterproof, military-inspired roll-top messenger bag.
- Waterproof roll-top closure accommodates a variety of load sizes.
- Fits up to a 17" laptop. (sleeve not included).
- Dual waterproof compartments keep wet and dry items separate.
- Front flap pockets feature stainless steel hardware for secure closure and quick access to items.
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap features cross-chest load stabilization strap for increased rideability.
- Iconic quick-release buckle with built-in bottle opener.
- Daisy chain mounting loops for extra attachment points.
- Hardy hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting strap.
Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura outer shell.
Waterproof 1,800 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner with bar welded seams.
- Volume: 26L.
- Washing instructions:
· Wrap buckle to protect from water and hand wash cold with a mild, non-bleach detergent and nylon brush.
· Lay flat to dry.
· Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 19 in
- Top Width: 19 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 45 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 3 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lieutenant Roll Top Messenger by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.