- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- . . . Everything but the kitchen sink . . . Find room to fit just about anything your commute requires with the Lieutenant messenger bag from Chrome®.
- Limited edition colors of the popular Lieutenant Roll Top Messenger, SKU# 7990624.
- A waterproof, military-inspired messenger bag perfect for carrying all your daily commuting needs, and some.
- Two front pockets for access to frequently needed items.
- Waterproof roll top closure allows for a variety of load sizes.
- Fits up to a 17 inch laptop (padded sleeve recommended).
- Dual waterproof compartments help keep wet and dry cargo separate.
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizing strap for enhanced rideability.
- Iconic quick-release buckle with built-in bottle opener.
- Daisy chain mounting loops for attaching a carabiner or bike lights.
· Outer Shell: Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura®.
· Liner: Waterproof 1,800 denier military grade tarpaulin liner with bar welded seams.
- Volume: 26L.
- Washing instructions:
· Wrap buckle to protect from water.
· Hand wash cold with soft head brush and mild, non-bleach detergent.
· Lay flat to dry.
· Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 19 in
- Top Width: 19 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 45 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lieutenant – Elements LTD by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.