- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the city streets to the 'burbs, travel with purpose in this District backpack from Chrome™!
- Weatherproof rolltop style backpack with ballistic nylon bottom panel.
- Roll top opening for increased security and expandability.
- Built-in laptop sleeve fits up to 15" laptops. (Additional padded sleeve recommended)
- Industrial strength hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting straps.
- Compression strap lets the pack expand 50%!
- Organization pockets for smartphone and personal items.
- Internal D-ring key loop for your convenience.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with convenient metallic D-rings.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles.
- Weatherproof 600D TPU-coated Cordura outer shell.
- 69-thread nylon and YKK® zippers.
- Volume: 18L-27L
- Hand wash in cold water only with a nylon brush.
- Use mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not use bleach.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 6 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the District by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.