- From a scenic waterfront ride to the bustling city streets, make your travels easy ones with the Delta messenger pack from Chrome™!
- Weatherproof flap-pack with ballistic nylon bottom panel.
- Wide-mouth opening into main compartment designed to fit a 12-pack or large books and binders.
- Built-in laptop sleeve fits up to 15" laptops. (padded sleeve recommended)
- Industrial-strength hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting straps.
- Organization pockets for your smartphone and personal items.
- Internal D-ring key loop for your convenience.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design.
- Sternum strap provides load distribution.
- Industrial metal-cam lock under arm compression buckles.
- Weatherproof 600D TPU-coated Cordura outer shell.
- Nylon 69-thread and YKK® zippers.
- Volume: 16L - 24L
- Hand wash in cold water only with a nylon brush.
- Use mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not use bleach.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 17 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Delta by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
This is a great bag and the blue is much prettier in person. My only complaint is that there's never water bottle or you lock spots in the chrome backpacks and for commuters those are key! For a cheap simple bag though this is stylish and useful. :)
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Anna w - customer
- May 7, 2013