- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Like a trusty friend, the Chrome™ Citizen Messenger will be your "go-to" bag for your daily commute.
- Chrome offers shoulder strap options to accommodate both left and right handed wearers. Zappos.com carries this style in the strap design that is meant to be worn on the left shoulder, for the right handed wearer.
- Ideal for everyday, year-round use
- Can hold wallet, keys, books, change of clothes, water bottle and small technology.
- Dimensions: 21"W (across middle) x 5"D x 14"H.
- Seatbelt webbing strap with EVA shoulder padding for added comfort.
- Organizational pockets on front.
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop.
- Does not have an integrated laptop sleeve.
- Seatbelt release on shoulder strap is also a bottle opener.
- Cross-chest load stabilizer.
- Top flap cover with buckle closures.
- Spacious main compartment holds all of your necessities.
- Independently suspended weatherproof tarp liner protects seams from being exposed to the outside elements.
- Materials: 1,000 denier cordura outer shell, 1 lb 2 oz. waterproof truck tarp inner liner.
- Volume: 26L.
- Washing instructions:
- Wrap buckle to protect from water and hand wash cold with a mild (non bleach) detergent and nylon brush.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Citizen Messenger by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
Chrome Citizen Messenger
The only bag I will use! Being someone who rides to work consistently I am always trying to find a bag that works; I have tried too many other messenger bags but none are as sturdy, durable or comfortable to wear as the Chrome Citizen! Be sure to check out their footwear as well; being someone on my feet all day, they are absolutely the best for comfort!
I'd also recommend: Chrome, Chrome, Chrome
- Brent M - customer
- from San Ramon, CA
- February 8, 2011
I got this bag for my girlfriend who is a lawyer. She has a smaller Chrome bag that she loves but I thought she could use a bigger one to carry all her law books. There are a couple of things that make this bag a good fit: 1. it's waterproof, so she can put her iPad and computer in it and not be worried about the weather. There is also a pocket where she tucks her canteen in and it sometimes gets condensation on it but that never gets to the other items in the bag because of how waterproof each compartment is. 2. The strap is very comfy which is helpful, because she has a disc problem in her neck. And 3. it can hold a lot of books easily. If you are looking for something feminine, this isn't it, but if you are looking for something with a large capacity that is waterproof and comfortable, this is a good pick.
- HOLLY J - customer
- from United States
- May 30, 2012
I have used this bag on several commutes and it is way more comfortable than the backpack I had been using the last 3 years. I can comfortably fit a laptop, a change of clothes and shoes, lunch, bike lock, billfold and phone with room to spare. I am a slim athletic 5'7 female and was concerned that the bag was going to be too big looking on me and was proved wrong, it looks very natural.
- April - customer
- from Minnesota
- May 16, 2013