- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For office appropriate style with commuter-friendly rideability, look no further than the Buran messenger from Chrome®.
- Chrome offers shoulder strap options to accommodate both left and right handed wearers. Zappos.com carries this style in the strap design that is meant to be worn on the left shoulder, for the right handed wearer.
- Ideal for carrying your laptop, work or school essentials, wallet, keys and small personal electronics.
- Built-in, padded laptop sleeve fits up to a 17 inch laptop.
- EVA padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for enhanced rideability.
- Iconic quick-release buckle with integrated bottle opener.
- Top flap with hook-and-loop and buckle closures.
- Dual external front pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure.
- Hook-and-loop accessory mounting strap on side.
- Zippered back pocket.
- Spacious main compartment holds all your daily essentials.
- Nylon 69 thread.
· Weatherproof 1,050 denier nylon outer shell with PU coating.
· Waterproof truck tarp liner.
- Volume: 26L.
- Care Instructions:
· Wrap buckle to protect from water and handwash cold with mild detergent.
· Lay flat to dry.
· Once dry, spray lubricant inside buckle.
- Chrome Rated Rideability: 3/3 stars.
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Middle Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 37 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Buran by Chrome. Sorry!
Interested in new Chrome products?
Before long, people were knocking on their door. Word was out that Chrome was making the best messenger bags around. What started out of necessity became a business with an ethic: build functional products that people can rely on and do it well.
Eventually they moved to San Francisco, a city with a huge urban cycling scene. The business grew. Bags were joined by clothes, gear and shoes. Their products showed up from Brooklyn to Berlin to Tokyo. For Chrome, what matters today is what mattered in the garage - building products that work, and standing behind everything they make.
Nice bag - I suppose exactly what I expected. I'm coming from a Swiss army backpack to this bag, so that's my point of reference. This bag looks super cool, but I definitely can't carry as much as my old backpack. The laptop sleeve BARELY fits my 17" MacBook pro. It's tight but does fit. Having the computer in the bag makes it feel like you're carrying a board on your back. Also, it seems like the bottom corner of the bag pokes you right in the back when you have the computer in there and you're walking around. One weird thing - the flap has no Velcro, though there are strips of Velcro on the front of the bag. Zappos video shows a bag with a Velcro flap (unless I am mistaken) - but this bag DOES NOT have it. Pretty lame. Overall, solid bag - you're paying for the name on the bag really. If you're looking for real comfort - look elsewhere.
- Todd S - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- June 1, 2012
According to Chrome they chose not to include Velcro on this bag because it was designed more for office use, and they wanted people to be able to open it quietly if they were in a meeting or something.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 8, 2013