- At the end of each year, CHOOZE® invests its profits in antipoverty programs that promote sustainable change.
- Show off your individuality with shoes that are always different from left to right.
- Look like a true piece of work with the uniquely sweet style of the Spin.
- Textile upper features various printed designs.
- Slip-on design with elastic strap for easy on and off.
- Man-made lining and footbed.
- TPR outsole for durable flexibility.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Spin (Toddler/Youth) by CHOOZE. Sorry!
Interested in new CHOOZE products?
The socially conscious business invests profits in anti-poverty programs that provide training, support, and loans to women in poverty so they can start their own businesses.
When you CHOOZE to wear two different shoes, you are making the choice to stand out, to change your perspective, and to be open to new ideas. CHOOZE shoes won't change the world. The people who wear them will.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
CHOOZE Spin (Toddler/Youth)
My daughter loves the style of the shoes, we had to guess on size since she is normally 3 1/2 and these come in whole sizes. We decided to order up but thy turned out to be huge. We are going to order the smaller size and try again because she loves them so much. She has a difficult time with shoes, likes them wide and floppy like crocs evven though she has a normal width shoe but wants a cute style. These seem to be wide and comfortable.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 23, 2013