- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Made with innovative technologies for repelling the elements, because your footwear is the last thing you want to think about when you're out in the field.
- Briar, waterproof bison leather upper with amber shark skin tip.
- Additional waterproofing is provided by the inner Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie to protect the foot from the elements.
- Waterproof, gusset tongue, engineered to keep feet dry.
- Goodyear leather welt construction.
- Non-tarnishable eyelets.
- Heavy-Duty Wax, Sta-Tied laces remain tied and secure until you decide otherwise.
- Lined with breathable Maple Dri Lex®
- Bontex® versatile insoles resist bacteria, fungi and mold yet are also light, flexible and durable.
- Removable, cushion orthotic.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Rubber midsole
- Vibram® long haul, rubber outsole.
- Non-electrical hazardous boot.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 8" Briar Bison Waterproof W/ Shark Tip by Chippewa. Sorry!
Interested in new Chippewa products?
Initially, Chippewa started with only logger boots in its product line. Constructed of double and triple leather midsoles and hand-plugged outsole spikes, the logger boots were designed to assist loggers as they rolled the logs down the rivers to the mills. Based on that state-of-the-art boot, Chippewa gained a reputation for quality and began expanding the product line to include more boot categories.
The past century has brought significant changes in the need for quality outdoor work and sport footwear. Chippewa Boots continues to add new products to its inventory to meet the needs of its loyal following. As part of the Justin Brands, Inc. family, quality and craftsmanship continue to be the leading guides in its development, just as it has been for the last 100 years. Rugged as the land they walk, Chippewa. Live the Spirit.