- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- In just 90-120 seconds you can bake 4 delicious deep pocket, restaurant-thick Belgian waffles.
- The QuadPlus™ baking system lets you adjust baking time and temperature for truly customized waffles.
- Choose from fast bake for a crispy exterior and soft, oven fresh interior or slow bake for a crunchy, uniform texture.
- With Taste-Texture Select® you choose the color and consistency of your waffles.
- The specially engineered waffle plate design assures optimal batter distribution and even baking.
- If you're cooking for a crowd you'll appreciate the ultra-quick temperature recovery for continuous baking.
- Simple soft-touch controls and bright LED display assures foolproof operation.
- "Waffle Ready" beeper lets you know it's time to eat!
- Sleek and modern design looks great on the counter top.
- Durable cool-touch housing and controls for safe handling.
- Overflow grooves make cleanup quick and easy.
- Built-in cord storage compartment keeps the unit nice and tidy when not in use.
- Model number: M850
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 4" high x 12.5" deep.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M850 Belgian WafflePro® by Chef's Choice. Sorry!
Interested in new Chef's Choice products?
Favored by professional chefs as well as homemakers, Chef's Choice products are known for their superior performance and reliability. Those delicious waffles you enjoy at your favorite restaurant are very likely baked in a Chef's Choice waffle maker. Why not enjoy professional results at home with the Chef's Choice Belgian WafflePro®. Or treat yourself to barista-quality coffee with the Cordless Electric French Press.
Have you ever wanted to process your own deli-thin meat and cheese slices at home? You can do it with one of the easy-to-use and easy-to-clean electric food slicers from Chef's Choice. And when it's time to sharpen your favorite paring knife because it's just not cutting through an apple as easily as it used to, you can rely on the Diamond Hone Sharpener to get your cutlery as sharp as a razor in no time.
From manual and electric knife sharpeners to food slicers and electric kettles, when it comes to quality, function and contemporary design, Chef's Choice is an industry leader.
Chef's Choice M850 Belgian WafflePro®
This may be for Belgian waffles, but the waffles are not too puffy. The waffles are great. Easy to regulate the machine for doneness. We're getting better waffles than we ever have. Easy to clean.
- Jack L - customer
- from Thornton, Colorado
- December 19, 2011
I love this waffle iron. It makes waffles quick and I can get four cooked at one time. I am still learning how to regulate the amount to put on the iron. I have made them a few times and almost have it to perfection. I would gladly recommend this waffle iron to everyone. Thanks again Zappos! You come through again as the best place to shop! It seems that now I have gone from a shoe fanatic to who knows what, since you guys seem to have everything!
I'd also recommend: At this point everything!
- Hisani W - customer
- from Antioch CA
- April 23, 2010
Bought one for ourselves last year and liked it so much that we've ordered two more as Christmas presents this year. It's very difficult to find small appliances made in the USA and we like to support domestic production.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 2, 2011