- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Show how much you love breakfast by serving delicious heart-shaped waffles!
- With Taste-Texture Select® you choose the color and consistency of your waffles.
- Floating head design assures even heating and complete distribution of batter.
- Fast bake feature produces a crisp waffle with a soft center.
- Deep bake feature produces uniform color and texture.
- "Waffle Ready" beeper lets you know it's time to eat!
- Includes convenient "baking" and "ready" lights.
- Durable cool-touch house and controls for safe handling.
- Non-stick heating plates and overflow grooves make cleaning a breeze.
- Can be stored upright to save space and power cord stores inside unit.
- Model number: M840
- Dimensions: 9.25"w x 3"h x 11"d.
- Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M840 WafflePro® Five of Hearts by Chef's Choice. Sorry!
Interested in new Chef's Choice products?
Favored by professional chefs as well as homemakers, Chef's Choice products are known for their superior performance and reliability. Those delicious waffles you enjoy at your favorite restaurant are very likely baked in a Chef's Choice waffle maker. Why not enjoy professional results at home with the Chef's Choice Belgian WafflePro®. Or treat yourself to barista-quality coffee with the Cordless Electric French Press.
Have you ever wanted to process your own deli-thin meat and cheese slices at home? You can do it with one of the easy-to-use and easy-to-clean electric food slicers from Chef's Choice. And when it's time to sharpen your favorite paring knife because it's just not cutting through an apple as easily as it used to, you can rely on the Diamond Hone Sharpener to get your cutlery as sharp as a razor in no time.
From manual and electric knife sharpeners to food slicers and electric kettles, when it comes to quality, function and contemporary design, Chef's Choice is an industry leader.
Chef's Choice M840 WafflePro® Five of Hearts
I originally planned to use this together with my old waffle iron in order to keep up production with demand at the breakfast table and was surprised to note that this waffle iron is much faster than expected and no need for the old one. You can't use too much grease or it will run off in the back when open. I enjoy it and would recommend it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from seattle, wa
- January 12, 2011
This waffle maker rocks! It makes perfectly crispy waffles! Hands down some of the best waffles I've ever had!
- Abbie F - customer
- from New Hampster
- March 28, 2012
As always I was pleasantly surprised when shortly after putting in my order for the Chef's Choice Waffle Pro it was on my front porch. Great service, Zappos! We were anxious to try it out and were not disappointed. We did make a change on the amount of batter we put in and upped it to a little under one half cup. Love the features of the appliance and are now enjoying wonderful waffles.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Iowa
- February 20, 2012
Waffle irons are a necessity in our household. When my (now) wife went away to graduate school, she packed one that I had given her, and she used it constantly. Twenty-six years and two kids later, it was time for me to upgrade her grungy Black and Decker. The features I thought most significant were the rapid rate of producing waffles, the audible 'done' alarm and the ability to vary the color & texture. All these things have proven a big success, to the point that my wife has cleaned up the old iron for our college-bound oldest son. The only possible negative is that my wife pointed out that the (plastic) clip used to close the iron may break with repeated use, but I'll cross that bridge when and if it happens, so personally, I'm unconcerned and am quite pleased with the design and quality.
- David K - customer
- from Long Beach, CA
- August 1, 2011
Purchased for my parents. Unit is lightweight, easy to store (rated highly by Cook's Illustrated). Not to mention, makes terrific waffles. They love it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Central CA
- May 19, 2011