- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bake waffles to your heart's delight with the Five of Hearts waffle maker from Chef's Choice®.
- Quad® baking system uses 4 heating elements, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom, for uniform browning and consistent texture.
- Texture selector lets you choose from a crispy exterior and soft interior or a uniform texture throughout.
- Variable temperature selector allows browning adjustment from light to dark.
- Bakes delicious waffles in 90 seconds on the "Crispy Exterior/Moist Interior" setting.
- "Baking" and "Ready" indicator lights and an audible "Beep" when the waffle is ready.
- No wait time needed to reheat the unit between waffles. Reheating is instantaneous.
- Floating hinge design maintains uniform thickness during baking.
- Nonstick cooking plates assure easy release of waffles and are easy to keep clean.
- Features an easy-to-clean overflow channel when too much batter has been added.
- Can be stored upright for space-saving efficiency.
- Model number: M830
- Dimensions: 9.0" diameter x 3.5" high.
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M830 WafflePro® - Five of Hearts by Chef's Choice. Sorry!
Interested in new Chef's Choice products?
Favored by professional chefs as well as homemakers, Chef's Choice products are known for their superior performance and reliability. Those delicious waffles you enjoy at your favorite restaurant are very likely baked in a Chef's Choice waffle maker. Why not enjoy professional results at home with the Chef's Choice Belgian WafflePro®. Or treat yourself to barista-quality coffee with the Cordless Electric French Press.
Have you ever wanted to process your own deli-thin meat and cheese slices at home? You can do it with one of the easy-to-use and easy-to-clean electric food slicers from Chef's Choice. And when it's time to sharpen your favorite paring knife because it's just not cutting through an apple as easily as it used to, you can rely on the Diamond Hone Sharpener to get your cutlery as sharp as a razor in no time.
From manual and electric knife sharpeners to food slicers and electric kettles, when it comes to quality, function and contemporary design, Chef's Choice is an industry leader.
Chef's Choice M830 WafflePro® - Five of Hearts
This is an outstanding waffle maker, multiple settings allows you to dial in the finished product. There is only one minor set-back. It only takes a 1/3 of a cup of batter per waffle. Zappos, as usual, made the purchasing and shipping processes painless.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jackson, Michigan
- March 25, 2012
This makes the best waffles ever. Easy to use and the “crispy” setting makes for a tasty waffle. I did my online research and the features of his product surpassed all others for value.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Myrtle Beach, SC
- December 7, 2011
Great waffle maker! You have the controls on texture and color, to make your waffles perfectly the way you want them!
- Jack T - customer
- from Avondale, Arizona
- November 2, 2011
This was bought to replace an old Black and Decker Sweetheart waffle iron. We have only used it once so far and find the waffles to be a little thinner than we are used to. The waffles are crisp on the outside and tasty and maybe after more usage we'll find the settings that better match our old B&D unit. The unit appears to be well made and should last a long time. Worth the price.
- Robert P - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- January 9, 2012
This waffle maker is great! We have used it 3 times so far with no problems. It is simple to use...just plug in, set the toasting number (4-5 for a golden brown), wait for the light to turn on and beep at you, open the lid, pour your batter (use the specified instructions for proper amount), close the lid and wait for the green light and beep to tell you when it's done. Takes a very short time to cook...shorter than toasting toast. Love this product and worth every penny. Well made and I can see me using this unit for a VERY long time.
- Nathreen W - customer
- from Glendale, CA
- December 2, 2012