- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your fine cutlery razor-sharp at all times with Chef's Choice® precision sharpeners.
- The amazing model 120 knife sharpener lets you customize the edge to suit the cutting task.
- Three stage process uses 100% diamond abrasives and patented flexible stropping discs for incredible sharpness and durability.
- Highly precise guides automatically position the knife so there is no guesswork involved in the sharpening process.
- Designed to sharpen both straight edge and serrated knives.
- Recommended for kitchen cutlery, household knives, sporting knives and pocket knives.
- Sharpens the entire blade from tip to bolster.
- Model number:
0120108 (Brushed Metal)
- Dimensions: 10"w x 4.25"h x 4.25"d.
- Weight: 4.0 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M120 EdgeSelect® Professional Knife Sharpener by Chef's Choice. Sorry!
Interested in new Chef's Choice products?
Favored by professional chefs as well as homemakers, Chef's Choice products are known for their superior performance and reliability. Those delicious waffles you enjoy at your favorite restaurant are very likely baked in a Chef's Choice waffle maker. Why not enjoy professional results at home with the Chef's Choice Belgian WafflePro®. Or treat yourself to barista-quality coffee with the Cordless Electric French Press.
Have you ever wanted to process your own deli-thin meat and cheese slices at home? You can do it with one of the easy-to-use and easy-to-clean electric food slicers from Chef's Choice. And when it's time to sharpen your favorite paring knife because it's just not cutting through an apple as easily as it used to, you can rely on the Diamond Hone Sharpener to get your cutlery as sharp as a razor in no time.
From manual and electric knife sharpeners to food slicers and electric kettles, when it comes to quality, function and contemporary design, Chef's Choice is an industry leader.
Chef's Choice M120 EdgeSelect® Professional Knife Sharpener
This tool made my live much easier and cooking even more enjoyable. It takes couple of tries to get the knifes sharpened the way you want them to. Now I don't even need a special knife for tomatoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- June 1, 2011
I have to admit this product is as good as all the hype about it. It brought my old dull professional knives back to life. Thank you for saving them.
- Ricardo m - customer
- from east brunswick nj
- February 5, 2011
Most everyone can sharpen knives to some extent, but it requires that you sit down and take the time to do it. This sharpener from Chef's Choice had ALL of my kitchen knives super sharp in around 10 minutes! No more dull knives in my house. Do be careful on the first setting grinder as it is truly for damaged knives only. I used setting 1 on a few of my knives and it took off a mm or two of blade as it recreated a new one. So only use setting 1 for truly damaged/dinged blades. I wish I had purchased this a long time ago.
- John T - customer
- from Monterey, CA
- January 27, 2011
Okay, I deliberated for months before purchasing this for my kitchen. After all, it is kind of pricey! But I was tired of asking my hubby to sharpen the knives for me (because I could never get them sharp enough myself) and so I decided to give it a try. This thing is so easy to use and does deliver very nicely sharp blades. I disagree with the reviewers who were concerned about scratches on their knives - my Henckels are fine - no scratches - plus, my kitchen is my workshop and superficial appearance of my knives is only a secondary or tertiary issue. For me the main thing is performance and comfort of use. This does do what it says it will do and does it quickly, safely and effortlessly, provided you follow the instructions. I don't have it on the counter as I don't use it daily or even weekly, so you need to have space to store it, but aside from that, it is extremely handy and I am glad I got it. I need to again re-state how wonderful Zappos service is and how the delivery time rocks! (i.e. next day delivery, free for VIP customers - unprecedented and highly appreciated!)
I'd also recommend: Wusthof, Henckel
- Iveta J - customer
- January 3, 2011