- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Simplicity with a dose of edge. This Chan Luu™ bracelet embodies relaxed style all the way.
- Waxed cord with sterling silver antiqued cross and button toggle clasp.
- 9 1/2" long.
- Diameter/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Store your accessories in an elegant Mele & Co.™ jewelry box:
- Keep it all in the family and check out the opulent hair accessory collection of Jane Tran, Chan Luu's sister.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Single Cross Bracelet by Chan Luu. Sorry!
Interested in new Chan Luu products?
Chan Luu is a designer of fine fashion jewelry and accessories. Originally from Vietnam, Chan Luu moved to Boston and later Los Angeles to earn a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design in 1975. She opened her own boutique in 1982 and began designing her own accessories in 1996.
Chan Luu jewelry pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood´s hottest celebrities. Using hand cut semi-precious stones, beads, and colored fresh water pearls, Chan Luu's trademark is her artistic skill in combining unusual forms with beautiful colors to create truly striking pieces which set the trend in fashion jewelry.
Each Chan Luu design incorporates organically-inspired shapes with fresh and modern ideas to create a line that´s fresh, unique, and very wearable. Chan Luu uses high quality materials such as sterling silver, gold vermeil, leather, fresh water pearls and semi-precious stones. Whether you´re going for modern-bohemian, or simple everyday pieces, Chan Luu jewelry create the perfect canvas to your own personal style.
Chan Luu Single Cross Bracelet
I was so looking forward to getting this bracelet and when it arrived it was a major disappointment. I'm sure the plastic bag that it came in didn't help! I'm saying for the price it could have come in a little pouch or box. But more importantly the fit was very uncomfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Millwood, New York
- February 19, 2013