- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This versatile Chan Luu™ bracelet complements even the most colorful ensemble!
- Leather cord with either multi or turquoise nugget beads, or clear quartz nugget beads.
- Adjustable sterling silver button-toggle closure.
- Width: 2⁄7 in
- Diameter/Length: 34 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 0.88 oz
- Store your accessories in an elegant Mele & Co.™ jewelry box:
- Keep it all in the family and check out the opulent hair accessory collection of Jane Tran, Chan Luu's sister.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Semiprecious Stone Wrap Bracelet by Chan Luu. Sorry!
Interested in new Chan Luu products?
Chan Luu is a designer of fine fashion jewelry and accessories. Originally from Vietnam, Chan Luu moved to Boston and later Los Angeles to earn a degree in Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design in 1975. She opened her own boutique in 1982 and began designing her own accessories in 1996.
Chan Luu jewelry pieces have been featured in the top fashion magazines and have adorned Hollywood´s hottest celebrities. Using hand cut semi-precious stones, beads, and colored fresh water pearls, Chan Luu's trademark is her artistic skill in combining unusual forms with beautiful colors to create truly striking pieces which set the trend in fashion jewelry.
Each Chan Luu design incorporates organically-inspired shapes with fresh and modern ideas to create a line that´s fresh, unique, and very wearable. Chan Luu uses high quality materials such as sterling silver, gold vermeil, leather, fresh water pearls and semi-precious stones. Whether you´re going for modern-bohemian, or simple everyday pieces, Chan Luu jewelry create the perfect canvas to your own personal style.
Chan Luu Semiprecious Stone Wrap Bracelet
Love this bracelet, don't mind the price either. It is a lot better priced at Zappos than at some other websites. The quality compared to the cheaper "lookalike" Chan Luu is so much better, so worth spending the extra money!
- Elisabeth - customer
- from Texas
- May 28, 2012
This is a beautiful bracelet. It is well made too. Three stars because it is a weird length. I wish it was 32" because then it would wrap loosely four times. As is it is way too loose for four and uncomfortable at five. I might send it back. I have not worn it, just tried it on.
- Anonymous - customer
- from seattle
- February 10, 2013