- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Adjustable toe loop adds an extra measure of security.
- Soft polyester webbing dries faster than nylon and maintains a consistent fit in all conditions.
- New lighter PU formulation makes this sandal as light as competitive products made with less durable EVA.
- Sculpted heel riser provides foot stability and greater heel-side comfort.
- Chaco BioCentric™ footbed, in two widths, provides all-day comfort and controls pronation.
- Chaco's taken the most intelligent features from their Colorado and Terreno soles and built them into the new Unaweep hybrid. Lug pattern and spacing make this sole virtually self-cleaning, and with Vibram® durability, the Unaweep is ready for the trail: sand, stone, or submerged.
- BioCentric™ footbed:
- Aggressive arch support controls pronation.
- Sculpted heel cup centers the foot's natural shock absorbing pad under the heel bone.
- Heel riser increases lateral stability.
- Multiple widths ensure a proper fit.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Z/2® Unaweep by Chaco. Sorry!
Interested in new Chaco products?
From glue bonds to stitch lines to polyurethane formulations (CHAPU™), Chaco® sandals and shoes are second to none in quality. With the ADDSTRIDE footbed technology added into their products, each shoe or sandal ensures a supported, comfortable stride in any activity and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Chaco® children's shoes are made with the same innovative technology and ADDSTRIDE footbed that the adults shoes are. Chaco® really knows what it means to make quality children's shoes that are also fashionable and functional. Each pair is made to withstand hours of play because the ADDSTRIDE footbed delivers lasting arch support and alignment for a long and lovely ride.
Not only does Chaco® focus on the quality of their products, but also quality of life. By creating a product that outlasts the competition, and is able to repaired or resoled, Chaco® makes strides to create a product that can last as long as possible without the need to throw it in a landfill. When you put on a pair of Chaco's it should mean something—your best day, a feeling of freedom, a life of adventure. Wearing Chacos is the first step to the day’s lovely ride.
2% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
80% True to size
6% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
4% Felt narrower than marked
3% Felt wider than marked
72% Excellent arch support
26% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
Chaco Z/2® Unaweep
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 129 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
The Chaco Z2 Unaweep is literally the best sandal in the world. I could go on for hours (in this case paragraphs/pages) about my undeniable love for them. I wear them everywhere. These sandals have excellent arch support as well. Also, they are durable...mine have lasted me 5 years. The webbing has worn a bit, but you can get it re-webbed for 20 bucks. So basically, buying the shoe is buying the shoe, which lasts forever, and you can get it fixed real cheap.Read more » « Show less May 9, 2011 by Colin M
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
After using the sandals for a month, I must say that while these are fine, they are far from the best pair I have owned. The toe strap is kind of annoying, and the upper side of the sole could be made better.Read more » « Show less November 24, 2011 by Omri
The Chaco Z2 Unaweep is literally the best sandal in the world. I could go on for hours (in this case paragraphs/pages) about my undeniable love for them. I wear them everywhere. These sandals have excellent arch support as well. Also, they are durable...mine have lasted me 5 years. The webbing has worn a bit, but you can get it re-webbed for 20 bucks. So basically, buying the shoe is buying the shoe, which lasts forever, and you can get it fixed real cheap.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Colin M - customer
- from Athens Georgia
- May 9, 2011
Great sandals, great service from Zappos! We got them the next day!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- September 8, 2011
Very good quality. It takes a little adjusting to get it snug but not tight especially if you have never worn anything like this before. Stays on your feet much better than flip flops or other sandals.
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Louis
- September 2, 2011
The Chaco Z/2 Unaweep is very versatile. It is very well built and is great to go hiking, walk in water, or walk around campus. I am a junior in college and spent the summer at a camp and I wore these for everything. Love my Chacos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hillsboro, KS
- August 26, 2011
These are the best sandals I have ever worn! Normally I buy a new pair of cheap sandals every year. After five years of wearing a pair of Chacos a friend of mine convinced me to buy a pair, and I have not regretted it at all. They are the best I have ever had!
- Tim W - customer
- from Mississippi
- August 23, 2011