- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the summer season stared off on the right foot with the Mighty sandal from Chaco®!
- Polyester jacquard webbing straps.
- Custom Adjust'em Fit - A continuous webbing strap loops through the midsole allowing the wearer to make slight adjustments for a custom, comfortable fit.
- ChaPU polyester polyurethane footbed.
- LUVSEAT™ X02 platform offers the perfect balance of comfort and performance, so it's ready for anything whenever you are.
- NearGround siped outsole featuring non-marking EcoTread™ rubber that is made with 25% recycled materials and provides reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- 2-3mm lug depth with an all-purpose tread design.
- Cement construction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mighty by Chaco. Sorry!
Interested in new Chaco products?
From glue bonds to stitch lines to polyurethane formulations (CHAPU™), Chaco® sandals and shoes are second to none in quality. With the ADDSTRIDE footbed technology added into their products, each shoe or sandal ensures a supported, comfortable stride in any activity and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Chaco® children's shoes are made with the same innovative technology and ADDSTRIDE footbed that the adults shoes are. Chaco® really knows what it means to make quality children's shoes that are also fashionable and functional. Each pair is made to withstand hours of play because the ADDSTRIDE footbed delivers lasting arch support and alignment for a long and lovely ride.
Not only does Chaco® focus on the quality of their products, but also quality of life. By creating a product that outlasts the competition, and is able to repaired or resoled, Chaco® makes strides to create a product that can last as long as possible without the need to throw it in a landfill. When you put on a pair of Chaco's it should mean something—your best day, a feeling of freedom, a life of adventure. Wearing Chacos is the first step to the day’s lovely ride.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I'm a big fan of Chaco sandals and own several pair of Z1's. The idea of a thinner, lighter, more flexible sole is appealing, but unfortunately, this one just doesn't fit quite the same as the Z1. The sizing is EXACTLY the same as other Chaco sandals and at a glance the straps appear to be in the same place as the Z1. There is, however, one key difference with the strap that ended up being a deal-breaker for me... If you compare this sandal to the Z1, you will notice that where the strap meets the footbed closest to your little toe, it attaches at a single point instead of two points like the Z1. As small a difference as this may seem, it causes the strap to lay significantly more forward and perpendicular to the foot instead of the slight angle you get with the Z1. Because of this, as the strap tightens, it tends to squeeze my toes together uncomfortably rather than just tightening around the forefront of the foot. It may just be that the shape of my feet aren't quite compatible with this design, but if you're familiar with the Z1, be aware that these don't fit quite the same way. Last year's Updraft sandal might be a better lightweight option for people like me but personally I didn't like the arch in the outsole. I think if Chaco could alter their design here just a bit, it would be a great sandal. For now I'll just stick with the Z1 and Z2.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 4, 2013