- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The adventures are endless in the light and easy summer style of the Fathom Chaco® sandals.
- Polyester jacquard webbing straps.
- Fixed fit strap design.
- ChaPU polyester polyurethane footbed.
- LUVSEAT™ X02 platform offers the perfect balance of comfort and performance, so it's ready for anything whenever you are.
- NearGround siped outsole featuring non-marking EcoTread™ rubber that is made with 25% recycled materials and provides reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- 1.5-2mm lug depth with an all-purpose tread design.
- Cement construction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fathom by Chaco. Sorry!
Interested in new Chaco products?
From glue bonds to stitch lines to polyurethane formulations (CHAPU™), Chaco® sandals and shoes are second to none in quality. With the ADDSTRIDE footbed technology added into their products, each shoe or sandal ensures a supported, comfortable stride in any activity and as a result, has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Chaco® children's shoes are made with the same innovative technology and ADDSTRIDE footbed that the adults shoes are. Chaco® really knows what it means to make quality children's shoes that are also fashionable and functional. Each pair is made to withstand hours of play because the ADDSTRIDE footbed delivers lasting arch support and alignment for a long and lovely ride.
Not only does Chaco® focus on the quality of their products, but also quality of life. By creating a product that outlasts the competition, and is able to repaired or resoled, Chaco® makes strides to create a product that can last as long as possible without the need to throw it in a landfill. When you put on a pair of Chaco's it should mean something—your best day, a feeling of freedom, a life of adventure. Wearing Chacos is the first step to the day’s lovely ride.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I did not like the fit of these, I had some Choco flips for 8-9 years and loved them. These were to spongy on the foot bed and the strap was to loose. I would recomend the original flips.
I'd also recommend: Choco, Merrell
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 15, 2013