- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel the relief you need to recover your game with the Rx Ankle Brace from CEP.
- To determine your size, measure the circumference of your ankle above the bone.
- A support designed for the treatment of mild ankle injuries.
· Inversion ankle sprain - most common.
· Ankle pain and, or discomfort.
· Advanced support during and after activity.
· Acute and chronic swelling of the ankle.
· Bruising under medial and lateral.
· Post-op support and rehabilitation.
· Improved blood circulation.
· Preventative function.
· Muscle and joint stabilization.
· Improved coordination.
- Highly elastic, breathable and moisture permeable knitted fabric.
- Medical silicon inlay improves ankle support and produces a massaging effect that increases circulation.
- Anatomical fit and soft edges for enhanced comfort.
- Sizing (In Inches):
1 = 6.75"-8"
2 = 8"-8.75"
3 = 8.75"-9.5"
4 = 9.5"-10.25"
5 = 10.25"-11"
6 = 11"-11.75"
- 50% polyamide, 30% polyester, 20% elastane.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CEP Rx Ankle Brace by CEP. Sorry!
Interested in new CEP products?
Every athlete, regardless of profession or skill level, profits from properly designed compression products, and according to the latest scientific research conducted, CEP compression products provides additional oxygen to the muscles, increasing power and recovery. Together with their customers and partners it is CEP's goal to become a qualitative and quantitative leader in the compression sportswear market and to continue to develop within this field.
Over the past several years, there has been a high demand for compression running socks and other athletic compression products. Along with CEP's medical background and medi-usa's ultimate compression technology, the concept of compression socks for runners and other athletes has soared to the next level! With a consistent 5% increase in athlete's performance, as well as a drastic reduction in recovery time and increased lactic-acid metabolization, you'll notice the difference in your performance right away. The many benefits of CEP compression socks are truly unparalleled. CEP has already become a household name in the athletic community in Europe and is quickly gaining popularity among the endurance athlete community here in the states.