- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Anything works great with this steel toe boot.
- Trumbled oiled full grain leather or full grain leather uppers.
- Nylon mesh/suede lining.
- Ortholite sock liner.
- EVA heel cushioning midsole.
- T691 iTechnology™ outsole and construction.
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI/ASTM standards.
- Slip resistant/electrical hazard.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Carlie Steel Toe by Caterpillar. Sorry!
Interested in new Caterpillar products?
Caterpillar shoes are the perfect work shoes for any job. With steel toe, ASTM, ANSI, and electrical hazard ratings these boots and shoes are made for work. Whether your work shoes are for working in factory, the docks, or a construction site CAT has got you covered.
Work shoes and work boots never lasted so long! Durability and comfort are main points of pride Caterpillar takes when designing and building work boot and work shoes. Work in total comfort and confidence in CAT work boots and work shoes!
Caterpillar Carlie Steel Toe
I am reviewing this as a work boot. They were pretty comfortable and true to size. I really liked that they weren't too manly for those of us that have to wear steel toes but have feet that differ from men's feet. I ultimately had to return them because the sole was so shallow. They felt more like walking shoes on the bottom. I was looking to use them on a construction site and wouldn't feel comfortable around nails, etc with how thin they felt. So, if that's not what you'll be using them for, they may work great.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 28, 2013