- The laid-back look of the Brode Steel Toe shoe by Caterpillar® conceals the superior steel toe protection and cushioned comfort that will get you through your work day with the same ease as a work boot.
- Smooth pigmented leather or suede upper.
- Soft nylon lining for better breathability.
- Nylex footbed has a molded EVA design for better cushioning and support.
- Cement construction provides better flexibility and durability throughout the shoe.
- Slip-resistant T1080 rubber outsole for superior traction.
- Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard rated: ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, which is the highest possible strength for impact and compression.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brode Steel Toe by Caterpillar. Sorry!
Interested in new Caterpillar products?
Caterpillar shoes are the perfect work shoes for any job. With steel toe, ASTM, ANSI, and electrical hazard ratings these boots and shoes are made for work. Whether your work shoes are for working in factory, the docks, or a construction site CAT has got you covered.
Work shoes and work boots never lasted so long! Durability and comfort are main points of pride Caterpillar takes when designing and building work boot and work shoes. Work in total comfort and confidence in CAT work boots and work shoes!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Caterpillar Brode Steel Toe
These shoes are fantastic. A bit heavy because of the toe - obviously, but a great alternative to a bigger, clumsy shoe. I only wish the Hi-top version had been in stock
I'd also recommend: Not sure.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 17, 2013
I bought this shoe specifically because I needed a wide steel toe cap. When it arrived the shoe was the correct width but the toe cap was normal width and squeezed my toes.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Allister B - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2013