- You'll be ready for every rugged work day with the tough construction and superior comfort of the Lightweight Hiker Composite Toe by Carhartt®.
- PU synthetic leather and nylon upper.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a padded collar for an exceptional feel.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- EVA midsole provides added supportive comfort.
- Cement construction.
- Durable rubber outsole is slip, oil and chemical resistant.
- Safety-toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-05 standards.
- Rated for EH (electrical hazard) protection.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lightweight Hiker Composite Toe by Carhartt. Sorry!
Interested in new Carhartt products?
What makes a Carhartt shoe different? Quality. Every work boot is crafted to the highest standards from the finest materials, like premium leather and job-specific outsoles, to guarantee rugged durability. Don’t be surprised to find that while other boots are beginning to wear out a Carhartt boot is just beginning to wear in.
Since job descriptions and personal taste differ, you will find an array of styles and a variety of features, such as insulation, waterproofing, steel- and safety-toes, electrical hazard protection, ASTM and Mark II ratings and more. Exclusive and innovative technologies that set the brand’s footwear apart include the Carhartt Comfort Footbed, the Carhartt Heel Guard™ and Carhartt Direct Welt. So whether your work requires climbing utility poles, manning a job site, or hiking trails, you are sure to find the boot, pull-on, or hiker to get you safely through the day in comfort.