- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The durable, long-lasting comfort of this insulated Carhartt® work boot will see you through your workday and beyond.
- Oil tanned leather upper.
- 400 LiteFire™ insulation keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a plush collar for an exceptional feel.
- Protective safety-toe.
- Direct attached welt construction for better flexibility.
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint for enhanced stability.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- Slip-, oil- and chemical-resistant, dual-density polyurethane outsole.
- Safety-toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 standards.
- Rated for EH (electrical hazard) protection.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CMW6239 6" Insulated Safety Toe Boot by Carhartt. Sorry!
Interested in new Carhartt products?
What makes a Carhartt shoe different? Quality. Every work boot is crafted to the highest standards from the finest materials, like premium leather and job-specific outsoles, to guarantee rugged durability. Don’t be surprised to find that while other boots are beginning to wear out a Carhartt boot is just beginning to wear in.
Since job descriptions and personal taste differ, you will find an array of styles and a variety of features, such as insulation, waterproofing, steel- and safety-toes, electrical hazard protection, ASTM and Mark II ratings and more. Exclusive and innovative technologies that set the brand’s footwear apart include the Carhartt Comfort Footbed, the Carhartt Heel Guard™ and Carhartt Direct Welt. So whether your work requires climbing utility poles, manning a job site, or hiking trails, you are sure to find the boot, pull-on, or hiker to get you safely through the day in comfort.