- The blu_ray™ Pressed Powder from Cargo™ was designed to make your skin look flawless and airbrushed while being completely invisible under the scrutiny of high-def cameras.
- The innovative powder is formulated with photochromatic pigments that adjust with ambient lighting so your skin looks natural no matter the setting.
- Micronized minerals fill in the look of fine lines, while irregular particle sizes create a light-dispersion effect to soften the look of imperfections.
- Oil-free, paraben-free, and non-irritating.
- Packaged in a sleek, mirrored compact for perfecting your complexion anywhere, anytime.
- Capacity: 0.28 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the blu_ray™ Pressed Powder by Cargo. Sorry!
Interested in new Cargo products?
In 1996, CARGO founder Hana Zalzal set out to create a professional color cosmetic line that top makeup artists would covet, yet would be easy enough for all women to enjoy. Working with some of the most talented makeup artists in the business, CARGO launched a multitude of award-winning products, never-before-seen packaging, and groundbreaking formulas. It wasn't long before CARGO became the one to watch and garnered recognition from around the globe as the most creative and innovative brand on the beauty scene today.
Product innovations such as the Reverse Lip Liner, the Essential Eye Palette, and the blu_ray High Definition collection are perfect examples of how the brand makes it easy to get professional results. That's why CARGO products have become staples in beauty kits everywhere — and star in some of Hollywood's most prestigious goody bags from the Oscars to the Emmys to the Golden Globes. CARGO is celebrated as one of the best professional brands in the biz and is the go-to brand on top Hollywood sets. It's all about creating modern tools for the timeless art of self-expression.
Cargo blu_ray™ Pressed Powder
I've got oily/dry combination skin so pressed powder usually isn't my go to for make up but I am in love with this one! It's got great color and great coverage. As a student I also break out from the stress, but this gem makes me flawless every time!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 24, 2013