- Take your coffee game to the next level with the Coffee TEAM TS from Capresso. A grinder and brewer in one machine gives you fresh results every time.
- Stainless steel and black plastic construction with a classic, stylish look.
- Stainless steel thermal 10-cup carafe keeps coffee hot for up to four hours.
- Innovative direct-feed technology allows you to leave the filter in the coffeemaker during grinding for maximized aroma and efficiency.
- Transparent six-cup bean container positioned at upper right corner of machine.
- Select the amount of coffee to grind: choose from four, six, eight or 10 cups set at mild, regular or strong.
- Program two separate settings for manual and automatic operation.
- Solid steel conical burrs offer slow grinding with minimal heat to preserve aroma and allow a finer, uniform grind.
- Select grind from five settings for light to dark beans. Darker beans require a coarser setting while lighter beans can be finely ground.
- Programmable clock and timer with LCD display allows you to set automatic grind and brew times.
- Easy-to-use controls with display to show strength setting and grinder capacity setting.
- Choose Grind and Brew or Brew setting for use with whole bean or ground coffee.
- Included gold-tone filter saves waste.
- Charcoal water filter with indicator light lets you know when it needs to be changed.
- Over 200° F brew temperature and up to 180° F coffee temperature after brewing.
- Drip Stop and Stop-and-Serve features allow you to pour a cup during the brewing process.
- Compact footprint with filter and carafe located under the control panel.
- Watts: 900
- Width: 10 in
- Height: 15 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Depth: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CoffeeTEAM TS Grind & Brew Coffeemaker Thermal Carafe by Capresso. Sorry!
Interested in new Capresso products?
Since the birth of the company in 1994, Capresso has been responsible for numerous industry firsts, including the first coffeemaker/conical burr grinder combination and Capresso's direct feed technology that reduces mechanical movements inside the machine for streamlined operation.
Capresso continues to innovate with new products that tie in with today's trends. The Capresso 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker (SG120) offers advanced features in a compact, space-saving design with an attractive stainless steel exterior that transcends classic and contemporary. The Capresso TeaC100 electric water kettle ties in with the gourmet tea trend, offering five temperature settings labeled for use with specific teas. For those who love to explore the gamut of hot and chilled milk-based beverages, the Capresso Froth PLUS has three temperature settings: hot, warm and cold, and is the highest-capacity automatic milk frother on the market. Capresso also offers a variety of care products to ensure optimal performance for years to come.