- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy that fresh air while you're shredding that mountain with the Outdoor Living 156 snowboard from Capita™.
- Zero camber is a flat camber from contact point to contact point, providing a looser, easier ride to feel without reducing the effective edge that results from full rockers shapes.
- The RFC SUSTAINABLE core has been made with a single species poplar grain for a smooth, consistent ride. Extending from edge to edge and tip to tail, the wood grain has no knots or irregularities enhancing the response and providing a uniform flex pattern.
- SPECIAL BLEND EVO TECH configuration is an optimum blend of biaxial glass weaves laminated in conjunction with dual "black fleece" additives on top of the core. Underneath the core, this glass is beefed up by multiple shape specific 30mm carbon fiber beams to increase power output.
- Wax infused Rotation Sintered Base are created by taking pellets of ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene and compressing them through heat and pressure. The tiny spaces that are left absorb the wax and allow for extended periods of high speed shredding as the wax wicks to the surface while riding. In easy terms, it prevents your board from drying out and keeps the surface feeling funky fresh.
- 2 x 30mm carbon fiber X reinforcement.
- PLT Topsheet technology.
- 360° steel edges for added durability.
- Silkscreened base graphics.
- Aluminum logo base inlay for added pop.
- 4 x 2 inserts.
- Board Size: 156 cm.
- Effective Edge: 1166 mm.
- Waist Width: 25 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 8 m.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Outdoor Living by Capita. Sorry!
Interested in new Capita products?
CAPiTA has not only teamed up with the most respected factory in snowboarding but has refined their technical designs while implementing innovative new shaping theories and materials. This has stepped up the freestyle specific snowboard construction for everyone out there.