- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This low-profile silhouette will keep the audience's focus on your astonishing moves and not on your shoes.
- Durable leather upper is soft to the touch.
- Adjustable lace-up closure.
- Soft cotton lining.
- Lined top line provides a softer touch to moving heels.
- Comfy foam padded insole.
- Textured EVA outsole patch and heel.
- This is style number EJ1C.
- Heel Height: 3⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the E Series Jazz Oxford - EJ1C (Toddler/Youth) by Capezio Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Capezio Kids products?
Capezio’s commitment to bring quality products to performers in dance, theater and recreation has created their reputation for dependability and distinction. Capezio Kids’ dance shoes share this reputation for quality craftsmanship and durability.
Capezio Girls’ shoes continue to evolve with technological advances to make the shoes healthier and more comfortable to wear. These innovative ideas allow Capezio to remain in the forefront in quality and design. In the future, the Capezio brand vows to continue their high level of service, along with their support of the dance, theater, and recreation in communities across the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Capezio Kids E Series Jazz Oxford - EJ1C (Toddler/Youth)
Great little shoes for the price. Be SURE to order a 1/2 size up in order for them to not be too tight. My daughter has a very narrow foot, but these shoes fit perfectly. Will definitely purchase these again when she needs the next size up.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Virginia
- April 17, 2010
Great jazz shoe! My daughter loves them! She has a narrow foot and the medium width worked out well. In my opinion these run about 1/2 size small, so I ordered up and they're perfect! LOVE Zappos!
- Heather - customer
- from Mississippi
- April 23, 2009