- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This versatile insulated reservoir sleeve adds 2+ hours of hydration to any pack.
- Features the new Antidote™ Reservoir with Quick Link™ System which cures dehydration while you are outdoors.
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn.
- Low-profile fit for unmatched stability on your back.
- Air-light fillport cuts weight for easy hauling.
- Attachment points secure the Unbottle™ to the inside or outside of your pack.
- External Fill.
- Across the bottom - 7"
Across the middle - 8"
Across the top - 5.5"
Depth - 2"
Height - 14"
Strap - 16"
Capacity - 4 lbs 6 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UnBottle 70 oz. by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak