- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Try the multi-functional and heavy duty Trinity by CamelBak®. Function and durability all wrapped into a sturdy backpack.
- Women's Dynamic Suspension™ harness curves to the shape of a woman's body, places sternum strap high across chest and maximizes load stability.
- Air Mesh harness is lined with soft Velvetex™ microfleece for ventilation and comfort.
- Articulated and vented waistbelt wraps around women's hips for carrying comfort.
- Easy-grip handle and large-mouth make filling the reservoir easy; antimicrobial HydroGuard™ technology inhibits bacterial growth.
- PureFlow™ delivery tube keeps water as fresh as store-bought bottled water; no plastic taste.
- Reservoir is taste free, easy to clean and easy to fill via the large, 3.5-inch-wide opening.
- Front pocket has a pull out organizer with two secure compartments letting you divide and conquer essential small gear.
- Full-zip panel access makes it easy to load a full reservoir into the pack.
- Closed-cell foam insulation encasing the reservoir keeps water cool for hours.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Trinity 100 oz by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak
CamelBak Trinity 100 oz
I want to add a note to my review . . . I just learned you can adjust the sternum straps on a slider system! That's great! Not all bags have that option. But this one does.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 19, 2012
I have two camelbaks which I really like. So I ordered this one and the sternum strap came square across my boobs, which would be terribly uncomfortable. I thought this one would be better as it is a women's dynamic fit, as are my other two. It was a nice bag though. Sturdy and well-designed.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 18, 2012