- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Helena 100 ounce by Camelbak® is the perfect bag for those long hikes when you want to make sure you have everything you'll need, including the kitchen sink.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Designed for women:
•Shorter torso length
•S-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry
•Harness hardware moved to base of pack to •Reduce potential friction points
•Soft-touch fabric harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin
•Fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability
•Narrower harness spacing to fit women's shoulders
- Adjustable shoulder straps and harness feature Women's Diamond Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap.
- Air Director™ back panel offers a cool and comfortable fit.
- Removable waist belt for added versatility.
- Organizing pocket helps keep all your gear tidy.
- Tool attachment and side pockets offer additional storage for essential gear.
- Four-point compression straps help keep your gear secure.
- Grab strap for easy lifts when you're on the go.
- Reservoir Features:
Antidote reservoir with Quick Link™ System
•1/4 turn - easy open and close cap
•Lightweight fillport and dryer arms
•Center baffling and low-profile design
•Patented Big Bite™ Valve
•Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Hydration capacity: 100 ounces (3L)
- Total capacity: 1281 cu in (21L)
- Pack Weight: 1.76 lbs (.8 kg)
•100D Double Diamond
•420 Nylon with DWR and 1000 mm PU coating
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Helena 100 oz by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak