- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Now you can experience the taste of amazing water with the Groove Insulated .6L by CamelBak®.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water.
- Double-wall bottle helps keep water cool and reduces condensation on the exterior.
- Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of your finger.
- Durable, spill-proof and 100% BPA-free.
- Hydration capacity: 20 ounce / .6L
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Groove Insulated .6L by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak
CamelBak Groove Insulated .6L
It's a great product the only thing I would change is make the top the same as the other camalpak insulated bottle. It seems tougher.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Berwyn, pa
- April 25, 2012
Pros: Water always tastes great! Lightweight. Cons: Says it is insulated, but using as much ice as possible with water, in a room at 70 to 75 degrees F., water stays cold only about 3 to 4 hours. Accessories for Camelbak water bottle sometimes hard to find locally and on internet retailers.
- Cindy F - customer
- from Fargo, ND
- May 9, 2012