- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take a ride while quenching your thirst through the hills and canyons with the large and functional CamelBak® Podium Big Chill Bottle. Ride your bike hydrated with the water bottle that keeps giving.
- Huge 1 lb 9 oz (750 ml) capacity providing extra hydration for longer activities.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst.
- First insulated bottle to be team issue at the Tour de France.
- BPA-Free, TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CamelBak Podium Big Chill Bottle 25 oz. by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak
Love this water bottle! It's easy to use in the middle of my spin class: no dripping (even when it's open), water is still cool, and it holds just enough! Great buy!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- March 29, 2012
It keeps drinks much colder than a regular water bottle and I love how it’s squeezable.
I'd also recommend: Nalgene
- Anonymous - customer
- from Henrico, Virginia
- October 19, 2011
Well designed and made product. You're not going to get a Thermos-bottle level of insulation here, but the double wall construction is pretty effective. Put at least as much ice as water in it in the morning if you want to use is through the day. This is a tall bottle so, if you have a small bicycle frame, make sure it clears the bottom of your top tube if you want to mount it along your seat tube.
- Carl S - customer
- from Delaware
- July 28, 2011
Keeps liquids colder longer than any other bottle I've ever owned, and sweats little to not at all. Worth every penny. I will be buying more for the rest of the family.
- Jeff B - customer
- from Hurley, WI
- June 14, 2011
Product was exactly as they said and came exactly when scheduled. So worked out perfectly. :)
- Jeff H - customer
- from Lancaster, CA
- May 24, 2011