- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Power up your next swig of water with the awesome beam of light from the All Clear™ purifier by CamelBak®.
- Portable water purification system is built into the water bottle.
- Easy to use:
1. Fill from any tap, stream or spigot.
2. Replace UV cap and power on.
3. Agitate for 60 seconds and drink.
- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants to EPA standards.
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge.
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- LCD screen verifies success.
- Fill from taps, streams, spigots and more.
- Microbiologically purifies water in 60 seconds
•Treats 0.75L of water with each cycle.
•Two rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries built into the cap deliver 80+ cycles per full charge.
•Cap weight: 7 oz.
•System includes: UV Cap, 0.75L Bottle, USB charging cable and classic cap.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the All Clear™ Water Purifier by CamelBak. Sorry!
Interested in new CamelBak products?
The first CamelBak hydration packs proved to be very popular amongst mountain bikers and motocross riders by allowing them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. Shortly thereafter, the hydration packs began to cross over into other sports venues. Scientific studies have shown that athletes performed better when they wore a CamelBak hydration system because they were taking in more fluids and keeping hydrated. Today, CamelBak features more Hands-Free Hydration® systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing.
While keeping you hydrated is one thing, keeping you comfortable is another. At CamelBak they understand just how important it is to have a lightweight, breathable pack for your all-day backcountry adventures. The D.V.I.S.® and N.V.I.S.® back panels were developed to provide a better fit, multi-directional ventilation, and a stable center of gravity with easy access to water. Combine those features with Camelbak´s leak proof, taste-free, anti-microbial Omega® Hydrotanium® Reservoir and you´ve got a powerful piece of load-bearing, hydration equipment on your side.
CamelBak´s state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited people from all walks of life including: athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. Although they have grown significantly since their earlier days, CamelBak stands strong in their belief that proper hydration delivers the advantage of top performance among the rest.
When you move, take us with you. CamelBak