- Calvin Klein Underwear Men's Size Chart
- A comfortable everyday boxer brief from Calvin Klein™.
- Soft cotton stretch fabric retains its shape for extended wear.
- Classic fit.
- Signature repeat logo enhances the elastic waistband.
- Functional fly.
- Curved rear seam.
- Two per pack.
- 95% cotton, 5% Lycra®.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 14 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size M (32"-34"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cotton Stretch Boxer Brief 2-Pack by Calvin Klein Underwear. Sorry!
Interested in new Calvin Klein Underwear products?
Known for its iconic advertising campaigns featuring top models, celebrities, and newly discovered talent, Calvin Klein Underwear continues to evolve its reputation as the brand of choice for consumers who want sexy, fashionable, and comfortable underwear.
Calvin Klein Underwear Cotton Stretch Boxer Brief 2-Pack
These feel great, are sized perfect, and look awesome. Definitely recommend these.
I'd also recommend: Calvin Klein
- Chris M - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- November 18, 2011
I like the fact that these boxer briefs are close fitting and not baggy. They are not too tight either! However, after sitting or standing several times I sometimes have to adjust the trunk of the legs so that they are fully stretched. They sometimes scrunch up and can feel a little uncomfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Riverside, CA
- April 11, 2012
Comfortable and stretchy! Nice and form fitting, these are some of my favorites. A little pricey though.
I'd also recommend: Adidas
- Brandon - customer
- January 1, 2012
These are great boxers. My boyfriend loves how they are fitted and stretchy. He has four pairs now.
- Ang b - customer
- December 31, 2012
These have a pretty high rise on them, so they come up well above the waistline of any pants I own. Not especially comfortable and don't look that good either. All unusual traits for CK in my experience. If you're a bit older or if you are shy or squeamish about what you wear in general, you might like these.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- April 30, 2013