- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Say hello to your new favorite jean.
- Stretch denim jean has a slim straight leg with a slight break at the cuff.
- Classic five-pocket construction with signature omega stitching at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Brand label at rear pocket.
- Tonal topstitching throughout.
- Mid rise sits just below the waist.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 33 in
- Inseam: 27 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 10 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2P, inseam 27. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Petite Straight Leg Jean in Thallium Wash by Calvin Klein Jeans Petite. Sorry!
Interested in new Calvin Klein Jeans Petite products?
Calvin Klein Jeans Petite Petite Straight Leg Jean in Thallium Wash
Calvin Klein Petite has always fit me perfectly with superior quality and I love that zappos carries their products. I've been losing weight so it's been a fun ritual to revisit zappos to order a new pair of Calvin's jeans as I go down a size and I am never disappointed.
- Stacey W - customer
- from Huntington Beach, CA
- January 15, 2013
I like Calvin jeans and skirts. And these jeans didn't disappoint. They are def favorites in my jean drawer. They fit great and I really like the straight leg. My only issue with them is the material is quite light. A little cheap. But on the other hand, they'll be great for the summer.
- Margie G - customer
- from Columbia County NY
- April 16, 2013
Great light wash, and tight but not too tight. Shorter ankle style. Sits low on the hips. I am 5 foot, 104 lbs, and I tried on a size 2p. But the pants failed my final test: I squatted and I was in butt-crack town. So they probably need to go back. If you don't mind the possibility of bending over and giving everyone a peek at your bottom, these are great jeans.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- December 31, 2012