- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Show off your curves in this figure-flattering style by Calvin Klein™ Jeans.
- Superstretch denim for superior flexibility and feel.
- Skinny denim in a curvy cut to accommodate a fuller figure.
- Classic five-pocket construction with signature omega stitching at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Tonal topstitching throughout.
- Skinny fit is ideal with heels or to tuck into boots.
- Calvin Klein patch at back right waist.
- 75% cotton, 22% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 34 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 27 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 13 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2P, inseam 27. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Petite Powerstretch Denim Curvy Skinny Jean in Rinse by Calvin Klein Jeans Petite. Sorry!
Interested in new Calvin Klein Jeans Petite products?
Calvin Klein Jeans Petite Petite Powerstretch Denim Curvy Skinny Jean in Rinse
These are the first skinny jeans I have found that actually fit me and that I didn't need to get shortened! I'm 5'2" and athletic so the stretch is awesome around the thighs. Very nice dark wash.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- February 20, 2013
I love that these jeans come in 2 different petite lengths! I was super excited to try them on and feel a perfect fit, but then I looked in the mirror. I would not even remotely call these skinny jeans because the calf is not tight at all, making these jeans look more like mom jeans. I am "athletically" calved girl and there was at least an inch "bag" on the calves that is not flattering at all. The jeans were also a lot thinner than I expected, so I'm curious whether they would hold up to all-day wear or stretch out and be saggy by the end of the day...
- Kimberly - customer
- February 7, 2013