- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From roasts to reductions, from sauces to soufflé - the Calphalon® Stainless 5qt. Sauteuse is ready for anything.
- Crafted from brushed stainless steel, Contemporary Stainless is stylish, reflective, conductive and non-reactive.
- Tempered glass lid locks in the heat to keep items consistently warm.
- Beautiful, brushed stainless exterior is durable, non-porous, and safe for use with all utensils.
- Cast stainless handles are riveted for durable performance, and move from stove top to oven to table top with ease.
- Suitable for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Not recommended for broilers or freezers.
- Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C.
- Dishwasher safe.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Contemporary Stainless Steel 5 Qt. Sauteuse by Calphalon. Sorry!
Interested in new Calphalon products?
By providing top of the line cookware, Calphalon is out to prove that cooking can be relaxing, fun, and personal. That is why Calphalon offers a full range of cookware surfaces to fit your cooking style - including nonstick, infused anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and enamel cast iron - in the basic vessels you need everyday. From sauce pans and stock pots, to fry pans and roasting pans, all of your cooking needs are met. Calphalon has also not forgotten about specialty items like griddles and woks to help you master new recipes and techniques.
With everyday kitchen essentials, the Calphalon line takes the chore out of cooking. Let your cooking juices flow with creativity. Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon cookware that lets you cook like a professional!
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 5 Qt. Sauteuse
Love this pan. It is the perfect size to prepare pasta sauce and finish the dish by adding the pasta. It holds easily 1 pound of pasta. I am so impressed with the weight and design of the pan, it sits firmly on my solid surface range. I find the style of this line is much more balanced than the All-Clad design. With all of these features it is well-priced.
I'd also recommend: none
- Anonymous - customer
- from SW Florida
- January 20, 2013