- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's a sauce pan. It's a fry pan. It's like the chameleon of cookware! The Contemporary Stainless Steel 2 Qt. Chef's Pan from Calphalon® does it all.
- Tempered glass lid locks in the heat to keep items consistently warm.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior with Tri-Ply Performance and a full aluminum core for superb conductivity and even heating.
- Rounded bottom perimeter helps you scrape every morsel of tasty goodness.
- Rolled matte-finish Cool Touch handle stays cool on the stove top and provides a stable grip.
- Suitable for all types of cook-tops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Pan depth: 3.5"
- Pan diameter: 8.5"
- Handle length: 7.0"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Contemporary Stainless Steel 2 Qt. Chef's Pan by Calphalon. Sorry!
Interested in new Calphalon products?
By providing top of the line cookware, Calphalon is out to prove that cooking can be relaxing, fun, and personal. That is why Calphalon offers a full range of cookware surfaces to fit your cooking style - including nonstick, infused anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and enamel cast iron - in the basic vessels you need everyday. From sauce pans and stock pots, to fry pans and roasting pans, all of your cooking needs are met. Calphalon has also not forgotten about specialty items like griddles and woks to help you master new recipes and techniques.
With everyday kitchen essentials, the Calphalon line takes the chore out of cooking. Let your cooking juices flow with creativity. Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon cookware that lets you cook like a professional!
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 2 Qt. Chef's Pan
A beautiful pan. The insides do discolor some after cooking starches, but it cleans off easily. What surprises me is how fast food heats in these pans. A good buy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- April 3, 2012