Zappos.com - Glossary Terms
In addition to offering a wide variety of shoes, clothing, handbags, accessories, and more! We strive to provide you with the best service in the industry. We feel it is our duty to not only provide you with great service, but we would also like to provide a reference guide for you to learn more about us and our industry. We are giving you the inside scoop to our company glossary so you can learn about shoes, handbags and accessories just like us. We hope this guide is useful to you and will make you feel more confident about the features that our products provide. Enjoy!
- In business you never have a second chance to make a first impression. And you never know when you'll make your next impression. If a professional appearance is your goal this line will help you achieve one. View The Office Collection
- Oil Tanned Leather
- A type of leather that is tanned using oils creating a soft and pliable finish.
- An orthopedic insole designed to cushion and stabilize the foot.
- The bottom outer sole of a shoe.
- A traditional term describing a low shoe laced or tied over the instep.