- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's a step up from all the rest. Slip into the out-of-the-box comfortable snowboot from Burton™.
- Shrinkage™ technology offers an incredibly snug fit without any additional toe drag for a sleeker and lighter fit.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boot fits right out the box.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Imprint 1 Liner features lightweight power panels and integrated liner lacing.
- Level 1 EVA molded footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex by adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness. It also enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- The ultra-dampening B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to withstand repeated impacts to give you the ultimate in comfort without breaking down.
- Lightweight, durable outsole.
- Support Rating: 4.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tyro by Burton. Sorry!