- The Burton® TWC Standard board has all you need to hit the mountain in rare form.
- The V-Rocker™ combines continuous rocker with the effortless edge control of a slightly tapered shape, offering more fun and less fatigue on any terrain or condition.
- Directional Shape is the snowboard shape that is the most classic and versatile of the line and designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to provide excellent float, flow, and control on any terrain or condition.
- The nose being wider than the tail, the tapered shape offers smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
- Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
- Biax™ Fiberglass is a jib-friendly, low-torsional flex with a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base requires little maintenance while offering speed and strength in any snow conditions.
- Standout graphics created by Iian McArthur.
- Waist Width: 9.5 in.
- Stance Width: 19 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 46 in.
- Effective Edge: 46 in.
- Running Length: 46 in.
- Weight Range: 110 - 140 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 2.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TWC Standard by Burton. Sorry!