- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll get more, more and more out of this bag! With all of its additional compartments and sleek design, the Treble Yell will be your idol while out on your trip.
- Embroidered logo detail.
- Cushioned ergonomic shoulder harness and adjustable sternum belt.
- Main compartment stores your books, gear and personal technology.
- Interior padded sleeve holds most standard 14" laptops.
- Mesh water bottle pockets on the side for easy access to hydration and other necessities.
- Front skate straps for your board.
- Materials: 600D polyester/300D polyester dobby.
- Dimensions: 13" width x 10" depth x 18" height.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Treble Yell Pack by Burton. Sorry!
Interested in new Burton products?
Burton Treble Yell Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 29 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
This pack is made really well, and my son loves it because he can carry his skateboard. Not heavy and not too big.Read more » « Show less December 14, 2011 by Carrie G
This pack is made really well, and my son loves it because he can carry his skateboard. Not heavy and not too big.
- Carrie G - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- December 14, 2011
I bought this pack for my granddaughter, and she really loves it. She's the only kid in her class that has one like it. I think she would give it 5 stars. It is nice looking and seems very durable.
- Donna B - customer
- from Georgetown, Delaware
- October 7, 2011
We ordered this bag for our oldest son who is an eighth grader. The bag is perfect, a great size-not too large but large enough. There is plenty of room for his books and binders. There is also great space in the front sipper pocket for supplies. We love the color combination, it is a very hip and sophisticated look. The bag also has great comfort and support. He has gotten so many compliments! It is a overall great bag!
- Cheree W - customer
- from Seattle, Washington
- October 4, 2011
Perfect school bag. Super pumped I picked it up. Big enough to hold all your books but not too big where it's overwhelming.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sheridan, Wyoming
- August 16, 2011
- Burton - customer
- August 16, 2011