- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Burton® Process Flying V snowboard has the perfect combination of rocker and camber so you'll know you're in control of every turn, spin and ollie.
- Hi-Speed Quad package adds performance, speed, and strength while reducing weight, with optimum results even a novice will notice.
- The Channel(M6) has focused power through a central connection that evenly distributes energy for added rebound and snap, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles. The addition of M6 means we're using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with all Burton bindings as well as bindings from select competitors, making it a choice for any rider.
- The Flying V™ Rocker is the continuous rocker both between and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail and creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park.
- Twin-Like Shape provides the freestyle feel of a twin shape with better float and control, no matter if you're riding regular or switch, through variable terrain and conditions.
- Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
- Super Fly™ Core infuses the core with lighter and stronger woods in specific areas for a strength, reduced weight and response.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) has the wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, to make the board inherently stronger with a superior edge hold.
- Triax™ Fiberglass provides versatile flex and excellent response from light to high impact shreds.
- Sintered Base is highly porous and durable.
- 10:45 sidewalls are made for aggressive rippers with its extra-meaty, dual angle geometry that increases impact absorption.
- Smooth Ride™ internal dampening technology lets you react quicker, ride faster, and go bigger with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations associated with rough terrain and cruddy snow get absorbed by the board before making it to your body.
- Jumper Cables are ultralight carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet amplifying your ollies and creates more snap when powering through turns.
- The exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel.
- Frostbite Edges are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
- Infinite Ride™ is created by overbuilding the board, allowing the Burton-exclusive technology to maximize pop and strength. It is then placed in a machine that breaks in the board for you. From first day to last, this board will maintain its flex, pop and performance.
- Waist Width: 9.75 in.
- Stance Width: 21 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 45 in.
- Effective Edge: 45 in.
- Running Length: 45 in.
- Weight Range: 125-165 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 3.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Process Flying V by Burton. Sorry!