- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If you're consistently inconsistent with the board that mom got you from the bargain basement, then you need to let her know about the Burton® Custom Smalls. Upgrade into a better board for better stability, easy maneuverability, and ultimately a safer ride.
- The twin shape of this board is perfectly symmetrical to make sure that whether you ride goofy or regular, you'll have a balanced ride.
- Super Fly™ Core has stronger and lighter wood in predetermined areas. This provides snap, strength and a reduced weight to reduce fatigue.
- Biax™ React Fiberglass has a low-torsion flex that lets you feel more confident about hitting the park.
- Grip and Rip® Tune edges cut perfectly on corduroy or powder, letting you take your ride to the next level.
- Length: 130 cm.
- Rider Weight: 75-100 lbs.
- Binding Size: S.
- Feel: 3/3.
- Shape: Twin.
- Flex: Twin.
- Base: Lightspeed™ Vision.
- Core: Super Fly® Core with Negative Profile.
- Fiberglass: Biax™ React.
- Sidewalls: Slantwall.
- Edges: Grip and Rip™ Tune.
- Extras: Pro-Tip™.
- Waist: 231 mm.
- Sidecut Radius: 6.14 m.
- Effective Range: 945 mm.
- Bindings not included.
- Choosing a size: Have the child stand straight up. The top of the snowboard should stand a few inches lower, measuring between the chin and nose.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Custom Smalls Youth 130cm (2013) by Burton Kids. Sorry!