- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be ready to catch flight with the Jet snow boot from Burton™.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology ensures you will never suffer from toe drag again by reducing the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Making your print shorter, lighter, and sleeker guarantees your ride will be that much sweeter. Note: Sizing still remains true to size.
- Speed Dial™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Phantom Construction has changed up the equation by making the shell and liner one piece. Not only is it lighter but it's easier to slip on and off.
- By adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness, the Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- DynoLite™ outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Support Rating: 2.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jet by Burton. Sorry!
Interested in new Burton products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Hit up Burton's Rider Service line. The number should be on Burton.com. They can fix the dial.
- Austin - customer
- from USA
- December 17, 2012
I just got these boots and rode them last weekend. Great fit out of the box and formed to my foot great after a day of riding. One thing I noticed is the boots did get a little loose once while riding but i think that was from getting them broken in and after i tightened then once more i was good to ride all week. Super easy to as i could tighten them while waiting in line. easier then trying to retie a boot in line that if for sure. Over all great value and great boot.
- Mike J - customer
- from Park city, utah
- December 17, 2012
- Ryan - customer
- from Salt Lake City
- December 17, 2012
These boots really could have been awesome: the Speed Dial design is really slick for getting in and out if them quickly, and they have a solid footbed with better arch support than usual in most boarding boots. If only they were comfortable once they were on. I wear a 14 so who knows if this applies across the board but if the geometry is the same watch out: the placement of the front tongue fulcrum puts so much painful pressure on the top of the metatarsus that by the time I got the second boot on, the first foot was already numb. I did not even test fit them in my bindings before returning them.
- Triple o - customer
- from AZ
- March 2, 2013
The speed dial system is defective and by the time I ride down, laces are completely loose on both boots. Do not buy, I am returning mine.
- Nikolay A - customer
- December 16, 2012