- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the Genie board from Burton®, you'll feel like your wish was granted.
- Flat Top offers your feet to maintain stable, while providing better balance, and continuous edge control.
- Easy Rider gives an incredibly soft and forgiving board that's impossible to catch an edge on. With the convex base that lifts the edges and a supersoft flex, it gives you better balance and board control.
- Twin-Like Shape provides the freestyle feel of a twin shape with better float and control, no matter if you're riding regular or switch, through variable terrain and conditions.
- Twin Flex offers perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a more balanced ride.
- True Flex Fly® Core is designed to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Features torsional softness underfoot that transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside the feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
- Biax™ Fiberglass is a jib-friendly, low-torsional flex with a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base requires little maintenance while offering speed and strength in any snow conditions.
- Waist Width: 9.5 in.
- Stance Width: 19 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 37 in.
- Effective Edge: 37
- Weight Range: 110-140 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 2.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Genie Women's by Burton. Sorry!