- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be the only gem on the mountain with a superior boot from Burton™. You'll for sure be turning heads.
- Upper made of soft synthetic shell materials.
- Every element of the boot has been designed and engineered for a woman with the True Fit™ system.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boot fits right out the box.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- By adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness, the Medium Flex 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Power Spine™ Backstay fine-tunes medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- 270º Airbag Cushioning offers more comfort and less weight. Covers approximately 75% of the midsole for enhanced impact protection.
- Women's Imprint 2 Liner
• Quick-Fit™ Lacing Harness and Inner Lace Lock for a consistent and secure fit.
• Lightweight power panels for extra protection.
• Keep things toasty with Hot Pocket toe warmers. Simply slip one into the neoprene sleeve located at the top of your foot and enjoy the heat.
• Level 1 EVA molded footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Lightweight, durable outsole.
- Support Rating: 5.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Emerald Women's by Burton. Sorry!
Interested in new Burton products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Burton Emerald Women's
Not very comfortable at all. The tongue on the boot is quite stiff and because of that, after a full day of riding caused very painful bruising on my shin. I thought maybe a breaking in period would help, but I rode for a good 5-6 hours 3 days straight only to exacerbate the hurt. Ouch!
I'd also recommend: I had some Northwave boots that never hurt from day one.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Michelle - customer
- from los angeles, ca
- April 8, 2013