- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lock in and curve the powder the only way you know how with the Burton™ Custom EST '13.
- Smooth glide buckles are polished, chrome-plated aluminum with lightweight polycarbonate levers that give you smooth and reliable ratcheting power season after season.
- Living Hinge™ hi-back technology eliminates bulky hardware and weight, allowing you to easily adjust your forward lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Lushstrap™ for a soft, comfortable fit that eliminates chafing.
- Primo Capstrap™ keeps the top of your foot cushioned and secure with its 3-D Curved and Triple Axis Spine technology.
- Single-component hi-back offers immediate response and is ergonomically designed to follow the natural contours of your left and right legs for maximum control and comfort.
- Tool-free DialFLAD™ offers stellar micro-adjustability on your hi-backs.
- Single-component baseplate is made of a lightweight polycarbonate, which allows for consistent response and feel on all terrains.
- FullBED cushioning system is a fully covered, cushioned platform for maximum comfort and is anchored to the baseplate.
- Response rating: 4.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's 11-13), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Custom EST by Burton. Sorry!
Interested in new Burton products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Burton Custom EST
Let me start out by saying, I used to ride high end bindings. Very responsive, ultra super slammer straps, the works. I happened upon these at demo days in Mammoth, they were all that was left...so I took them for a spin. I haven't felt that comfortable on a board in a long time. All the playful flex and recovery was there, yet when I put some speed into they held true. Not to mention...real comfy! Bottom line for the price these are amazing and will be what I am going to ride this season.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- David E - customer
- from Orange County
- September 14, 2012