- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be ahead of the pack and in front of all that scares you with the Burton™ Ambush snow boot.
- Combination upper of synthetic and textile materials.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots fit right out the box.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology ensures you will never suffer from toe drag again by reducing the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Making your print shorter, lighter, and sleeker guarantees your ride will be that much sweeter. Note: Sizing still remains true to size.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- By adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness, the Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Flex Spine™ Backstay offers effortless medial and lateral movement, edge-to-edge support, and durability.
- Strategically placed flex notches allow for smoother, more fluid lateral and medial flex.
- Heat-Moldable Imprint™ 3 Liner features Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock, Lightweight Power Panels, Sock Lock, Rad Pad For Lace Comfort, Velcro® Liner Closure, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating.
- Rad Pad Lace Comfort is located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet comfortable during all those hours on the hills.
- Level 2 Molded EVA footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, so at the end of the day you can take your boots off without offending your friends or any bunnies you meet on the slopes.
- EST Optimized Midsole features a low profile, lighter weight, and reduced ramp angle to lower your center of gravity while improving feel.
- The ultra-dampening B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to withstand repeated impacts to give you the ultimate in comfort without breaking down.
- DynoLite™ outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Support rating: 5.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ambush by Burton. Sorry!
Interested in new Burton products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These boots are light and comfortable. I had a pair of snowboard boots that felt twice as heavy! After putting these on and using them for the first time before the season ended, I almost forgot that I had them on. I found myself walking faster and less exhausted because of this. I have owned two other pairs of snowboard boots and by far, these are the best. They are affordable, comfortable, stylish, and get the job done. I was a bit skeptic about Burton's lacing system, but after using them for the first time, they held up and were very easy to put on and off.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 8, 2013
Great boots! Had a week of snowboard with them, very comfy and very warm. Seem like working for all around mountain. Very good ankle support.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Roy l - customer
- from United States
- April 7, 2013
Theses boots are awesome, the lacing system is fast and efficient, no uneven pressure in the padding and the "true sizing" is great for when your walking around.
- Taylor S - customer
- from United States
- February 25, 2013
I have always been a traditional lace kinda guy. The rep for Burton recommended that i try the Ambush. Thank you Dewey. I love this boot. I ride all aspects of the mountain, but mainly park, being from Southern California. I have always had issues with my boots not holding my heel into the heel cup, or the top of my instep kills me....GONE! The boot is also one of the lightest boots i have ever ridden. The EST sole is amazing such a small footprint in the snow. Thanks again Burton
I'd also recommend: Forum Snowboards
- John - customer
- from Bauer
- September 14, 2012