- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't settle for anything less than perfect. The boot from Burton™ will be the go-to boot if you're looking for style and comfort all in one.
- Built specifically for the new rider about to embark on an odyssey through the wonderful and inspiring world of Burton.
- Every element of the boot - from the liner, shell, inner-cuff, heel-counter, tongue, outsole, and lace guides - has been designed and engineered for a woman with the True Fit™ system.
- Combination upper of leather and textile materials.
- Traditional lace-up system for an easy fit.
- Heat-moldable Imprint™ liner with integrated liner lacing.
- Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue technology offers adjustability of the tongue's thickness to control its flex; also reduces the shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed offers lightweight cushioning and long-lasting shock absorption for supreme comfort during every run.
- Grippy and soft while still being stiff, the Vibram™ rubber ice spikes will dig into ice when slipping isn't an option.
- Support Rating: 2.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 1902048 W (2013) by Burton. Sorry!