- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This sporty Marine Star™ men's chronograph watch by Bulova® keeps up with any fast-paced lifestyle.
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Brushed bezel with screw details.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with three sub-dials and a date display window.
- Water resistant to 100 meters/330 feet.
Face Width 35mm
Face Height 35mm
Face Depth 11mm
Band Width 22mm
Band Circumference 10 1/2 inches
- Japan movement.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mens 98B119 by Bulova. Sorry!
Interested in new Bulova products?
Bulova was founded in 1897 by Joseph Bulova, an immigrant from Bohemia, when he opened a small jewelry store on Maiden Lane in New York City. The small and modest store was to evolve into one of today’s most excellent watch and clock companies. In 1911 Bulova began manufacturing desk clocks and pocket watches. During World War I wristwatches were issued to the military for their greater convenience. Returning veterans brought back the new fashion and in 1919, Bulova introduced the first full line of men’s jeweled wristwatches. It was followed by the industry’s first full line of ladies’ wristwatches and the first line of diamond wristwatches.
Bulova has produced timepieces for the military in World War II, assisted in channeling its technology into making computers for the NASA space program in the 1960s, kept official time aboard Air Force One, and have repeatedly been awarded to visiting dignitaries as Presidential Gifts of State. In recent years, Bulova watches have presented a number of design innovations. Whether the customer prefers a high profile diamond dress watch, an heirloom-quality 14-karat gold watch, a sporty elegant Marine Star watch, a day/date calendar watch or a contemporary career-style watch, Bulova offers a style for every taste and occasion. Each one is reminiscent of Joseph Bulova's demand for unique quality and beauty.
At the heart of each Bulova watch is precision accuracy. From the finest quartz movements to alternative technologies such as solar or mechanical energy, each Bulova watch is guaranteed to be accurate to within one minute a year. Bulova timepieces use only the finest materials, precision craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology for enduring quality and performance. Bulova uses only the finest materials for its watch bracelets and straps. Bulova is headquartered in New York and has one of the strongest names in the watch industry.